1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from below.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy Note 7 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
7) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
8) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
9) Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Flash Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 7.
So this is the complete guide to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 7 in easy steps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Firmware Download